Comments

Sounds useful, thanks. If your want to type out the list feel free. I watched a bit of the video, but a list might be easier for people to read on here. I have two young children so my days are very full, that's not a problem. I am making sure I do exercise every day though, which helps. 

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for your message. I'm just learning how to include text on the video. For your information my list of positive daily habits is as follows:

1. Kiss and say I love you to your partner

2. Open your window and say thank you for the day

3. Read a thought for the day (e.g. Word For Today - daily reading)

4. Do a favour for someone

5. Do a 15 minute activity (walk, run, cycle, exercise etc.)

6. Do a 15 minute household chore

7. Have a 15 minute de-clutter

8. Contact a family member or friend

9. Play a musical instrument, dance or sing for 15 minutes

10. Read a book for 15 minutes

Extras:

11. Have an early night (before 12 midnight)

12. Do DIY for 15 minutes once a week

You should choose your own set of habits for your own circumstances. If you achieve all your daily tasks give yourself a bonus point (1 extra point per day)

Total up your points for the week and try to better the total each week.

Please see another video I put on YouTube yesterday (using subtitles) - the first of six that I'll be posting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SpGGtH8XI

Thanks,
Richard Kim
Richard Kim Life Coach

I have shared very good videos. We all should see it and the situation to come should be ready.

Thanks,
fastvideolikes

Hi Crystal

Thank you for taking time to reply.

I don't know if you've seen these slides which I've also posted which may be helpful

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vS1i-U6rCtYL8sXhhhgy6iRk0Ywq3enDxmY3tNQSpXsPFEk5b5svoE8F3raOjkGKNb8DHH3VTg8jXLH/pub?start=true&loop=false&delayms=10000&slide=id.p

Regards

Richard

Thanks,
Richard Kim
Richard Kim Life Coach

mmmmmmm I need to take heed of this .. Getting into a bad habit of going to bed around 1am now ..oops

I do 5 and 10 ...Although it's a audio book ,does that count

Thanks
Andy-C | Pewter World

Hi Andy

Thanks for taking time to look at the slides. Great to hear that you have some positive habits. I think the key is to come up with your own daily habits which will motivate you. So you may have one that is going to bed before 12 midnight. Also the habits should help in some small way to your overall goal. An audio book certainly counts, as this no doubt will enhance your quality of life and may well help you being creative in pursuit of your unbelievable goals.

Regards

Richard 

Thanks,
Richard Kim
Richard Kim Life Coach

成版人性视频app-亚洲做性视频在线观看