Employment Implications Of Coronavirus

By : Administrator
Published 30th March 2020 |
Read latest comment - 6th April 2020

Here is some great information from Amanda Pillinger,  a local employment solicitor.

She has put together an FAQ of some of the common questions people are asking her, which should help both employers and employees.

Check out her FAQ here: www.pillingerandassociates.co.uk/employment-implications-of-coronavirus/

If you want to ask her any questions, visit her Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PillingerandAssociates/ She is really happy to help.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Yes, it is true that after Coronavirus, the crisis over employment has started changing. People have stopped working, only online work is going on.

likeshigh

Yes, it is true that after Coronavirus, the crisis over employment has started changing. People have stopped working, only online work is going on.”

Not totally true, in the UK many people are still going to work, you have to work from home "if you can", and certain places like salons, bars, non food shops and restaurants are shut. But many offices and factories etc are still open. My husband still goes in every day. 

Linky no worky ..Well for me anyway lol

Check out her FAQ here: www.pillingerandassociates.co.uk/employment-implications-of-coronavirus/

Thanks
Andy-C | Pewter World

Honestly, amateur hour! I'm clearly out of practice 

Updated link, she has done another one this morning as well which is pretty good:

Employment Implications Of Coronavirus – Further Frequently Asked Questions

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

成版人性视频app-亚洲做性视频在线观看